1. Shaking up the modern myths in the Mekong. Book Review in The Nation, Bangkok, 13 March 2008.
2. Thailand’s “community forest bill” poses relocation threat for rural communities in conservation forest areas. World Rainforest Movement bulletin No 99, October 2005 (www.wrm.org.uy).
3. Tourism plans and commercial tree plantations threaten Pang Daeng ethnic community in north Thailand. Asia-Europe Dialogue (ASED) for Alternative Political Strategies of the Heinrich Boll Foundation, Germany. Webpage on globalization and natural resources in the ASED, September 2004 (www.ased.org).
4. Forest fiasco in the Mekong region. The Nation, Bangkok, 4 February 2004.
5. A damming controversy: Burma’s dam plans for the Salween. The Hindu, Chennai, 17 August 2003 (www.thehindu.com/thehindu/mag/2003/08/17/stories/2003081700250400.htm)
6. Thailand’s Salween Dams to Fuel Southeast Asian Regional Power Grid at the Cost to Ethnic Communities, Forests and Rivers. Watershed-People’s Forum on Ecology, Bangkok, Vol. 9 No. 1 July-October 2003.
7. “Sovereignty Not for Sale”, say Thailand’s civil society in opposing the government’s free trade agreements (FTAs). FTA Watch, 2003. http://www.ftawatch.org/autopage1/show_page.php?t=21&s_id=5&d_id=5
8. Deadly mines poisoning ethnic communities. Webpage of the Karen Studies and Development Center, www.karencenter.com, Bangkok, June 2003.
9. A landmark case. The Hindu, Chennai, 2 February 2003.
10. Forest communities to renew struggle for rights. Webpage of World Rainforest Movement (WRM), www.wrm.org.uy, Uruguay, October 2002.
11. Power and prejudice in forest conservation. Book Review in Bangkok Post, Bangkok, 8 June 2002 (http://scoop.bangkokpost.co.th/bkkpost/2002/jun2002/bp20020608/en/outlook/08jun2002_out35.html).
12. Forest dwellers’ rights – Thailand’s Senate blocks Draft Community Forest Bill. www.ased.org, 13 May 2002.
13. Thai Jasmine rice threatened by controversial US research. India Together, August 2002. http://www.indiatogether.org/agriculture/articles/noel_jasmine.htm
14. Cropping controversy. The Hindu, Chennai, 25 Nov 2001 (www.thehindu.com/thehindu/mag/2001/11/25/stories/2001112500270500.htm)
15. Radioactive Agenda: The nuclear industry in Thailand. Watershed-People’s Forum on Ecology, Bangkok, July-October 2001.
16. Working to death in Thailand. The Multinational Monitor, July/August 1997 – Vol. 18, Nos. 7 & 8.
17. Yadana pipeline route starts controversy. Watershed-People’s Forum on Ecology, Vol. 2 No. 2, November 1996-February 1997. http://www.burmalibrary.org/reg.burma/archives/199701/msg00116.html
18. A matter of right. The Hindu Sunday Magazine, 02 September 2001. http://Users/rajesh/Documents/articles/The%20Hindu%20-%20A%20matter%20of%20right.webarchiveA matter of right