- Lebel, L., P. Lebel, and R. Daniel. 2010. Water insecurities and climate change adaptation in Thailand in Shaw, R. (Ed.). Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction. Emerald Publishers. http://www.sea-user.org/download.php?doc=4845
- Jianchu, X. and Daniel, R. 2010. Climate change and the risks and rights of mountain peoples in Southeast Asia. In Lazarus K., Resurreccion B., Dao N., and Badenoch N. (Eds.) Rites of Access: Seeking Justice in Managing Mekong Region Waters. Earthscan, London. Vol 3 of the M-POWER book series.
- Lebel, L., and R. Daniel. 2010. Governing ecosystem services from upland watersheds in southeast Asia in Ademola, B. (Ed.). Vulnerability and resilience of land-use systems. Global Land Project, Sapporo, Japan.
- Daniel, R., Lebel, L. and Gheewala. S. 2010. “Agrofuels in Thailand: Policies, practices and prospects”. In Lebel L., Lorek, S., Daniel, R. (Eds.) Sustainable Production Consumption Systems: Knowledge, Engagement and Practice. Springer Verlag, New York. http://www.sea-user.org/download.php?doc=4749
- Daniel, R. and Ratanawilailak, S. 2010. Local politics of watershed management in the uplands of northern Thailand. In Lazarus K., Resurreccion B., Dao N., and Badenoch N. (Eds.) Rites of Access: Seeking Justice in Managing Mekong Region Waters. Earthscan, London.
- Daniel, R., Lebel, L. and Sakkarin na Nan. 2009. Forest use, conversion, and governance. In Lebel L., Snidvongs A., Chen C-T. A., Daniel, R. (Eds.). Critical States: Environmental Challenges to Development in Monsoon Southeast Asia. Gerakbudaya: Kuala Lumpur.