- Daniel, R. 2011. Explorations on using video for improving research and communication in resource governance. Paper presented at the panel session on Filmed Ecologies: Possibilities and Challenges in Environmental Communication at the 11th International Conference on Thai Studies – Visions of the Future, July 26-28, 2011 held in Siam City Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Lebel, L., and R. Daniel. 2009. The governance of ecosystem services from tropical upland watersheds. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability 1:61-68.
- Lebel, L., Daniel, R., Badenoch, N. and Garden, P. 2008. A multi-level perspective on conserving with communities: Experiences from upper tributary watersheds in montane mainland Southeast Asia. International Journal of the Commons 1(2): 127-154. http://www.thecommonsjournal.org/index.php/ijc/article/viewFile/29/21.
- Lebel L, Daniel, R. and Tipraqsa P. 2007. Mission-directed research for development and the environment in the uplands of northern Thailand. USER Working Paper WP-2007-09. Unit for Social and Environmental Research, Chiang Mai University: Chiang Mai. (370) WP-2007-09.
- Daniel, R. and Lebel, L. 2006. Land policy, tenure and use: Institutional interplay at the rural-forest interface in Thailand. M-POWER Working Paper MP-2006-01. Unit for Social and Environmental Research, Chiang Mai University: Chiang Mai.